|>>Click here to buy |
Schwinn Men's Network 3.0 Hybrid Bike
at a low price online<<
The Schwinn Men’s Network 3.0 700c Hybrid Bicycle is a comfortable bike designed for both commuting and leisure cycling.
The Schwinn Network 3.0 incorporates a sleek aluminum hybrid frame with a Schwinn suspension fork for a smooth ride. Couple this with the wide style padded saddle, together with the suspension seat post, and this bike offers the optimum comfort in cycling. The swept-back style handlebars with adjustable stem ensure the rider sits in the perfect upright riding position.
The Schwinn Network 3.0 Hybrid Bike features a 21-speed Shimano rear derailleur with EZ-Fire shifters for quick and easy gear changing, while the linear pull-brakes allow for safe stopping power. The high profile alloy wheels are lightweight and strong with quick-release feature on the front wheel.
Schwinn have a long history and high reputation in manufacturing bikes and the Schwinn Men’s Network 3.0 maintains the high standards, quality and style you would expect from a Schwinn bicycle.
Motivational tip: Just a 30 minute cycle ride can burn between 207-345 calories for women, or 252-420 calories for men, depending on the intensity of the cycling.
Let’s take a look at the features and specifications in detail of the Schwinn Men’s Network 3.0 to help you decide if it’s the right hybrid bike for you:
Features of the Schwinn Men’s Network 3.0 700c Hybrid Bike:
SCHWINN MEN’S NETWORK 3.0 700C HYBRID BICYCLE
Comfort Hybrid bike for commuting and leisure cycling
Schwinn suspension fork
21-speed Shimano rear derailleur
Shimano EZ-Fire shifters
Swept-back style handlebars, adjustable height
Wide-style padded saddle, adjustable height
Suspension seat post
Lightweight and strong
Quick release front wheel
Approx. 70.8” long x 25.2” wide x 41.3” high
Approx. 38.6 lbs
|Schwinn Men's Network 3.0 700c Hybrid Bicycle|
See what customers who have bought Schwinn Men’s Network 3.0 700c Hybrid Bicycle have to say about it:
“The Schwinn Network 3.0 look better than I thought it would and is great value for the price. It’s well designed and brakes perfectly. I’m around 5ft 10” and this bike fits me perfectly. I would say it would be fit most adult men (my leg length is around 30” long and there’s still adjustability for the seat to go lower or higher by several inches). The tires are in-between the size of a mountain bike and a road bike. The upper bar frame is slightly lower than that on a road bike, which makes it very easy to manoeuvre. It’s a classy easy-going bike for city cruising. I’m extremely happy with this bike.”
“The Schwinn Men’s Network 3.0 is a high quality bike. It’s very lightweight and fun to ride! This bike was easy to assemble.”
“This was one of the easiest bikes I have ever put together! Most of the intricate work is already done for you, I just had to bolt in the handlebars, seat, pedals and front wheel. Schwinn is one of the oldest and best bike brands around. Excellent.”
N.B. It's always advisable to consult your doctor or health care professional if you are new to exercise or have any concerns relating to your health and fitness regime.
See also Benefits of Cycling
Prices/discounts indicated are correct at the time this article was written/published. E&OE.
- Schwinn Men's Voyager 3 700C Hybrid Bicycle, Review
- Schwinn Siro Hybrid Bicycle 700c, Men & Women's Bikes Reviewed
- Schwinn GTX 2.0 700c Men's Dual 18 Sport Bike, Review
- Schwinn Men's Suburban Comfort Bike 26" Black, Review
- Schwinn Capitol 700c Men's 18 Hybrid Bike S4060, Review & Buy Online
- Mongoose Dolomite 26" Men's Fat Tire Bike, Review
- Vilano R2 Commuter Aluminum Road Bike, Review
- 2016 Gravity FSX 1.0 Dual Suspension Mountain Bike, Review
- Vilano Blackjack 2.0 29er Mountain Bike MTB with 29-Inch Wheels, Review & Buy Online
- Schwinn High Timber Men's 18 Mountain Bike S3029A, Review & Buy Online
- Merax 608XC 21 Speed 700C Aluminum Road Bike Racing Bicycle, Review
- Merax Finiss Mountain Bike, Aluminum, 21 Speeds, Disc Brakes, Reviewed
- Merax Finiss Aluminum 21 Speed 700c Shimano Rad Racing Bike, Review
- Merax 21 Speed 700c Aluminum Road Bike Racing Bicycle, Review & Buy Online
- Quick Agile Riding with the Schwinn Men's Phocus 1600 700c Drop Bar Road Bicycle, Review
- Vilano Tuono Aluminum Road Bike 21 Speed Shimano, Review & Buy Online
- Schwinn Volare 1400 Men's Road Bicycle, Review
- 2014 Kestrel Talon Road Shimano 105 Carbon Fiber Bike, Review
Click here to go back to homepage